lliott are splitting Offensive Rookie of the Year votes at th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chenwen Sep 13
Chip Ganassi Racing announced Friday that its Verizon IndyCar Series team will switch to Honda engines and bodywork in 2017, reuniting a combination that produced 77 race wins and nine Indy car championships between 1996 and 2013. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .Ganassis switch from Chevrolet to Honda should improve the balance of competition between engine manufacturers in the IndyCar Series. Since aero kits were introduced in 2015, Chevrolet bodied cars have won 24 of 32 races, including 14 out of 16 in 2016.The Honda-Ganassi association is one of the most successful in the history of Hondas North American racing programs, said Art St. Cyr, president of Honda Performance Development. We welcome the return of our partnership, and look forward to returning to Victory Circle together in 2017.Weve had a long and successful relationship with Honda over the years and we look forward to getting it back on track, team owner Chip Ganassi added. I feel a little like I am going home after having previously spent 12 years with them.Much of our organizations success has been with Honda power in our cars so we are all very excited.Drivers who won Indy car championships driving Honda-powered Ganassi entries include Jimmy Vasser, Alex Zanardi, Juan Pablo Montoya, Dario Franchitti, and Scott Dixon.Four-time IndyCar series titlist Dixon returns to anchor what is expected to remain a four-car Ganassi attack in 2017. Charlie Kimball has been confirmed for at least one other Ganassi car, while the status of 2016 drivers Tony Kanaan and Max Chilton has not been resolved.Dixon won the 2015 IndyCar Series championship for Ganassi in a Chevrolet.Chip Ganassi Racing has been a great partner of ours, with a championship last year and what theyve contributed this year, said Mark Kent, director of racing for General Motors.The Ganassi teams move to Honda for 2017 is expected to result in at least one current Honda team swapping over to Chevrolet, with A.J. Foyt Racing and Dale Coyne Racing the most likely candidates. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap Phillies Jerseys . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.com/ .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. This edition of my ranking of the top rookies in the NFL goes through Week 10, and its expanded to 25.Ive also included the rankings of where each player landed on my final top 300 prospects list before the 2016 draft.Here are the parameters, same as always:This is a measure for all games this season, not just last week.Total snap count matters. Staying on the field is a measure of value.Positional value matters, but overall performance and impact on the team matter more.Relative value matters. I ask: Would this player be a starter on most teams or on a good team?1. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas CowboysPreviously ranked:?1 | Final 2016?Big Board rank:?114Prescott has been phenomenal through nine games, throwing for?2,339 yards with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions. He has four rushing touchdowns, and hes No. 2 in Total QBR. Most importantly, though -- the Cowboys are 8-1. He wasnt perfect agaiinst the Steelers, but he had some great throws on the Cowboys game-winning drive. Wholesale Phillies Jerseys. Hes the real deal. The Cowboys are his team, whether or not he wants to call them that.2.?Ezekiel Elliott, RB,?Dallas CowboysPreviously ranked:?4 |?Final?2016?Big Board rank:?8The former Buckeye has 1,005 rushing yards with 10 total?touchdowns and is averaging 5.1 yards per carry. He leads the league in total rushing yards, as well as yards before (577) and after (428) contact.?Before the draft, I said Elliott was one of the best running back prospects to enter the league over the past decade, but I didnt think hed be this good immediately. Prescott and Elliott are splitting Offensive Rookie of the Year votes at this point, but a Cowboy might get every first-place vote. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '