yed the Giants at Spotless this season in round nine when 9,612 fans watched GWS score a 25-point win.Tickets for Saturdays clash go on sale on Monday morning and Bulldogs president Peter Gordon urged his clubs members t | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LIUHUAXIA Sep 13
MOONACHIE, N. Cheap Hornets Jerseys Authentic .J. -- Police are investigating a break-in and the scrawling of racist graffiti at the New Jersey home of a New York Giants player.The break-in at Nikita Whitlocks home is being investigated as a hate crime, Moonachie police Sgt. Richard Behrens told The Record (http://bit.ly/2h0klFN ). Jewelry and electronics were also stolen, he said.Whitlock, whos black, showed reporters the graffiti -- KKK, a swastika and other racial slurs -- on multiple walls inside his familys home. The name Trump was also written on the wall in marker.Whitlock is a fullback on the injured reserve list with a foot injury. He was suspended for 10 games without pay in September for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.They broke in, they vandalized, they shared their opinion -- they could have shared it on Facebook, but they decided to share it in this fashion, he told The Record on Thursday. I think the one thing that does disturb me more is the fact that people are using (President-elect Donald) Trumps name. To me, its like, OK, you believe Trump believes certain things. But he wasnt here. This was a personal decision, not a Trump decision. So next time, write your name on the wall.Police believe Whitlocks home was broken into Tuesday night. The side door window was cracked, and the metal wiring was mangled.Whitlock, who lives with his wife, 6-year-old son and 4-month-old daughter, told the newspaper there was an attempted break in three weeks ago and it feels like somebody was definitely trying to get us.Whitlock said his family and friends were stunned.Im one of the last people you think this would happen to, he said. Im in a nice area, I make good money, I keep to myself and Im not flashy. . Instead of coming close to home, they came inside. I have a lot of peers and a lot of family and people in my circle who dont believe these kinds of things can happen to them or to me or to us.Police are asking neighbors for any security camera video.---Information from: The Record (Woodland Park, N.J.), http://www.northjersey.com Cheap Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Cheap Swingman Hornets Jerseys . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. The AFL is standing by its decision to allow Greater Western Sydney to host their preliminary final at Spotless Stadium despite fears Western Bulldogs fans will be left disappointed.The Dogs defeated Hawthorn in front of 87,823 fans at the MCG to advance to a preliminary final that will be held at Giants 24,000-seat stadium on Saturday.The Giants have a membership base of around 16,000 while the Bulldogs have approximately 40,000 members.But the AFL is sticking with historical modelling that indicates Spotless Stadium, and not the larger-capacity ANZ Stadium, will be required to accommodate the crowd.In the AFLs history of preliminary finals in the national competition where one team is travelling, the highest numbers of fans for the travelling team has been in the 6000 to 8000 range, with multiple games below that, the AFL said in a statement. Cheap Hornets Jerseys. .Given the size of the GWS member base ... the AFL believes Spotless is the right fit for the match.The Bulldogs played the Giants at Spotless this season in round nine when 9,612 fans watched GWS score a 25-point win.Tickets for Saturdays clash go on sale on Monday morning and Bulldogs president Peter Gordon urged his clubs members to create a headache for the league.Wed like to break some records, Gordon told Channel Sevens Game Day.Wed like to have as many people going as possible. We want to create a problem for the AFL with capacity. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '