She is unbeaten this season.Ethiopias Tirunesh Dibaba took bronze, missing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
vdfv Sep 13
Wade Graham has vowed to continue his super-aggressive approach to shutting down Johnathan Thurston, even if it means risking a grand final suspension. Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic .Cronulla backrower Grahams hard at it approach to containing North Queensland playmaker Thurston the last time the NRL sides met cost the Sharks star his NSW State of Origin debut.But Graham said he wont change a thing in Fridays preliminary final between the Sharks and the Cowboys at Allianz Stadium.You cant back down, you have to try to pressure him, Graham told AAP.He is a great player and so that inside pressure is a big part of trying to shut him down.Thurston is such a vital part of their side and he showed that again last week.We will have to be at our best to stop him.Graham caught Thurston with a high tackle in the round 14 clash at Southern Cross Group Stadium, won 13-10 by the Sharks. He was found guilty of a high tackle at the NRL judiciary and rubbed out of Origin II.A similar tackle could see Graham miss the grand final.Im not thinking about that, he saidIt was a rough time around the Origin period, missing my debut.But it (the tackle) was one of those things that happened on the footy field.I came out of the line, Thurston ducked and slipped and I caught him high.I dont really think about it too much, just try to concentrate on what I have to do.Graham said the Sharks had been buoyed by their qualifying final win over Canberra, in which they were missing captain Paul Gallen due to a back injury and Graham himself to concussion after seven minutes.If you just isolate that performance, it just shows the team has a lot of character, Graham said.To lose Gal the day before and me seven minutes in no one really gave us a chance and they got it done.It was a hell of a performance.Graham quashed talk of revenge after the Cowboys humiliated Cronulla 39-0 in last years semi-final as the sides play off for a grand final spot on Friday.I dont think there are any thoughts of revenge, we just want to keep the dream alive, he said. Cheap Tigers Jerseys . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Cheap Tigers Jerseys China . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.cheaptigersjerseys.com/ . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Almaz Ayana of Ethiopia set a world record in the 10,000 meters with a stunning solo run to win the first gold medal of the athletics program. Vivian Cheruiyot of Kenya took silver.Ayana finished in 29 minutes, 17.45 seconds. The previous record of 29:31.78 of Chinas Wang Junxia had stood since 1993.At 24, Ayana is now poised to become the next dominant long-disstance runner and is also going for gold in the 5,000 meters next Friday. Wholesale Tigers Jerseys. . She is unbeaten this season.Ethiopias Tirunesh Dibaba took bronze, missing out on the chance to become the first woman to win three individual gold medals in a row. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '